homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, March 16, 2007

My Blog Has Fallen To Shit.

Don't think I don't know it.

I don't want to hear myself sing this song more than anyone of you do. If I could truly visualize the audience I have built, I would never dare to take a hiatus. As I once said, a blog is like a puppy - if you fail to give it attention, it will die quickly. Or at least shite all over everything you have. Maybe a blog is like a pimp, or Godzilla, or some kind of giant pigeon. I'm not sure.

It's definitely like a German dictatorship who have just developed the Panzer. Or Jake Gyllenhall's nemesis in The Day After Tomorrow. A giant, wet thing that envelops me and washes me out to me sea. Cutesy begone.

I love this domain, this website, this entity. And I will be back when the dust settles over here.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com