homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Do Any Of My Peeps Need A G-Mail Account?

By now I'm sure you've all heard about the wonders of Google's free service: G-Mail... You get a gigabyte of storage, a 10 MB transfer limit, user-friendly filing abilities and a whole lot more. The downside is, you need to get an invite from someone who already uses it to be part of the silly fun-fun.

I feel like one of those shock-jocks or something but: for a limited time, not valid in New Jersey, Poughkeepsie or Idaho, employees of Pye In The Face and their relatives are not eligible to win (bell rings, whistle blows, prostitute screams for her life) - I have 10 G-Mail accounts to give away. First come, first serve. E-mail or IM me.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kid, hook me up if you have an extry. If you're coming by Silvermatone on Friday, drop me a line, I got a late b-day gift fer ya. 

Posted by P. Cip

Friday, January 28, 2005 2:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gimme one biatch 

Posted by JV

Friday, January 28, 2005 9:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done and DONE

Posted by Dave Pye

Friday, January 28, 2005 4:21:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com