homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Any Which Way But Moore.

Eastwood's best gunslinging days are far behind him. Responsible for more on-screen deaths than Charlie Bronson, nowadays he's content to kick ass behind the camera. But Clint had that old glint this week at an awards dinner where he addressed Michael Moore during an acceptance speech.

"... Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
I mean it
."



I don't think you want to mess with the dude who played both Dirty Harry and The Man With No Name. If Moore still really wants to work with Clint in some capacity, might I suggest a remake of Every Which Way But Loose? Not for the title role - that would obviously go to Johnny Knoxville. I'm thinking of Mike because they'll need a replacement for Clyde the fat hairy orangutan. Alternately he should be talking to the Beethoven people.



davepye.com web
 

davepye.com