homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Lock Up Your Daughters, Tater Tots.

I don't know who these cats are, I don't know where one would aquire that many death-defyingly awful sweaters, I don't know which Lord of the Rings DVD release they've convened to celebrate. Now I know what you're thinking (Wow, I sounded like Magnum there): "Dave, People who live in glass houses..." - I mean, I did spend the majority of the weekend building websites, afterall. But this photo is absolutely breathtaking.



I have to get to work. I'll beef this up later with more hypocritical nerd-bashing.

(Time Passes)

It was a long walk to the office during which I came up with a few possible explanations for this photograph. I'll write them down quickly while my 174 long-weekend emails download. Please feel free to contribute some of your own:

1.) "Yeah we were totally playing. But then Erwald rolled a +6 for invisibility and now we have to pretend we can't see him."

2.) A press junket photo from the sequel to Capturing The Friedmans. Capturing The Friedmans II: Let's stop pretending we come over here for Commodore Pet lessons and start the circle-jerk.

3.) Early auditions for the role of Kip were postponed due to a lack of nacho cheese and steak.

4.) Louis Skolnick's bachelor party was a bit shit until repeated cart-slot-blowing got the Nintendo back online.

5.) The motion is on the table and let's put it to a vote: Those in favor of changing our name to the "All New Wil Wheaton Fan Club" raise your hands.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i see a deck of magic cards on the table. And umm to the guy on the left, Dr. Huxtable called, he wants his sweater back. 

Posted by Krista

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After a third failed attempt at making the ideal robot woman to take to the prom, the boys decided to get dressed in all their finery, to cruise the local Apple store for chicks. Sadly, mother was only interested in taking this picture, and not giving them a ride. 

Posted by Detroit Velvet Smooth From Moncton

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:54:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com