homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Friday, January 14, 2005

Sing A Song Of Six Pints.

Two Mondays ago Tiernans had it's annual staff appreciation party and Monster and myself were asked to join in on the festivities. That is to say, I was asked and Monster was allowed to come so long as I was with him to babysit. Any of you who were at my last Cinco De Mayo party know exactly from whence this probationary period stems. You guessed it - extreme violence.

Pistol Pete Massa was there playing the guitar and singing, and towards the end of the night encouraged some of us to get up and try our hands. That was all the motivating Monster needed, and he quickly ran up on stage to treat us all to an unprecedented 3-song-set!



With a tear in my eye, and just a bit of preliminary vomit in my throat, I watched transfixed as Monster gave us one for the ages. The breathtaking trainwreck included the Gambler, Southern Cross and quite possibly the most dreadful rendition of Country Roads in human history. Bravo, buddy. That was truly some funny shit.



3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Pye said...

I have no idea who you are, "Ted". There's a pint waiting for you tonight at SideBar if you have the schnutz to reveal your true self.

Friday, January 14, 2005 4:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is Brian trying to remove a tooth in the second pic? Out of sympathy for the audience?

Cip

Sunday, January 16, 2005 2:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah - I was a bit fucked that nite Cips - to say the least. 

Posted by Monster

Monday, January 17, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com