homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, January 17, 2005

Pye In The Face's Greatest Hits. And Drunk Broads.

I wouldn't be able to sleep right now if I paid someone to come by and hit me in the head with a snow shovel. Although I'm sure there's a few people on this planet who would do it for free. So I've made yet another tweak to the blog. A "Classics" section, on the sidebar to the lower left, which I'll update once a month or so. Think of it as a "best of" area where I'll post stuff I think deserves a second look. Articles can get buried in the archives rather quickly. Some deserve it - some don't.

In addition to my blogging nerdery I did do some socializing over the weekend. Friday I hung out with my friend Sarah for the first time in over a year. We had a great time leaning against the wall beside the SideBar's jukebox and exchanging gossip about former co-workers. But I was dismayed to discover that the Tragically Hip song has disappeared. From the jukebox, that is. I don't think Gord Downie has ever worked at TechTarget. But thank God the nine Jay-Z albums have remained intact.

Then Saturday night I ran into Christina whom I went to high school with. We talked for a couple hours and brutally judged the lives of our many mutual friends. She showed me a picture of her adorable baby son and I wondered for the eighteenth time this week if it's not time to stop pretending I'm 22. Then I got back to my apartment to find it full of drunk, 22 year old girls - and decided I'll put off the maturity thing just a bit longer.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing 1..2..3 - Just making sure this new comment system works properly. 

Posted by Pyeman

Monday, January 17, 2005 5:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet idea. I see you linked your Best 80s Songs blog as one of the classics.


CDs. 

Posted by Plaskos

Monday, January 17, 2005 9:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slick. Rub it. I'll start making them tonight, I promise. But I'm going to send you MP3s, not audio ready CDs. This way you can make your own and I can stuff way more tracks on to 75% less media.

All I need is a parrott, a peg leg and an eyepatch now. 

Posted by David Pye

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 8:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TechTarget is gay. 

Posted by Anonymous

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com