homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, January 17, 2005

New Addition: Leaving Comments Made Easier!

In rare cases, insomnia can lead to surprising productivity. It's nearly 6 in the morning and I'm still cranking. And cranky.

Let's face it - one of blogging's main charms is the ability people have to leave comments on your posts. A little community sprouts up and people can chat to one another or simply badmouth the original author (me). The problem I've been having is that until now it's been quite a task to comment. You had to register with Blogger (Google), log in, provide a blood sample, etc.

As frustrated as ever with the limitations of the pedestrian 'Blogger' software, I did yet another search for a suitable hack that would do the trick. And I finally found one! In a nutshell, you will no longer have to login to avoid leaving an anonymous comment. Just click through to the comments page for a particular article and fill in the form at the bottom. You can even preview your post or opt to have it remember your information. I am psyched - this is just what I've been searching for. Well done Ebenezer!

I need to make a few tweaks so it fits in better with my design, but it's functional as of 10 minutes ago. So I hope that going forward even more of you will comment here on Pye In The Face. I've made it ridiculously easy, and you now have no excuse. Unless, of course, you have a life.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Easy as Pye. Very cool indeed. Comment away, people. 

Posted by Dave Pye

Monday, January 17, 2005 5:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R Easy as Pye Dave. 

Posted by Bryan Whitely

Monday, January 17, 2005 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U R Easy as Pye Dave. 

Posted by Bryan Whitely

Monday, January 17, 2005 11:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a fucking idiot

Monday, November 07, 2005 3:24:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com