homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, February 28, 2005

This Bachelorette Chick Really Sucks.

I promised my roomate I'd Tivo the last episode of the bachelorette for her while she's working. I've had it open on my monitor tonight as I've been working. And it's been painful. And I feel a strange urge to crank up a showtune while drinking carbonated mineral water which I don't fully understand. But it's almost over and I can honestly say - I want to watch Jennifer Schefft die in a boating accident.

She rejected not one, but two proposals tonight. "I want you to know that I was fully committed to this. I want you to know that." She's used that phrase 14 times tonight. She's a shallow, self-centered sow who likes herself an awful lot. "You're wonderful. You've been great to me throughout this whole thing." The fact that the two dejected bachelors are sitting beside her on the couch right now as opposed to urinating onto her face in tandem is a tribute to their restraint.

Thankfully, someone in the studio audience just stood up and asked her "Without sounding harsh, what is it going to take for you to be satisfied?" (Bear in mind she rejected someone on the bachelor before she was given this, her own show). She declined to answer that, and the next three questions she was asked. She's truly awful.

If it's bothered me this much, I have to assume that the legions of loyal women viewers who watch this show must be disappointed too. And that I'm gay. Somewhere, a casting agent is losing their contract with ABC.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Old Lady forced me to watch this awfulness. Those guys were both homos. It actually prompted me to ask out loud, hey, here's an idea, why don't these two jack off's move to P Town, and we can have the first homo Bachelor. That bitch isn't worth fighting over. Great tits, a total zero on everything else.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bitch is worth fighting over.

bw

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Homos... bitches... When did my blog turn into an Eminem fansite?

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 6:45:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com