homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures.

Dealing with a lot today, folks - on many levels. So I was pleasantly surprised by this e-mailed little gem which has had me laughing for 10 minutes now. It's also refreshing when emails with subject lines like "Best e-mail ever you have to read this LOL!" actually turn out to be funny, as opposed to an angel-related chain letter. Simple things...



This is obviously 2 dead mice from separate traps, with the fornicator's corpse moved on top of the fornicatee's corpse: 'Mousey-Style'. Or is it? They are, after all, among the filthiest of little creatures. I knew mice spread dysentery and the black plague - but necrophilia? I feel like I need to go and take a shower. With a dead chick.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you found that fwd funny - Hopefully this joke I heard will add to it.

"Three mice are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The first mouse pounds a shot of scotch, slams the glass onto the bar, turns to the second mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse orders up two shots of sour mash, pounds them both, slams each glass into the bar, turns to the first mouse, and replies: "Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse.

The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and fuck the cat.""

Yours Truly
Monster

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Did you take that photo, Monster? And if so, how long until Mousey-Style turned into a Daisy Chain?

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just were looking for an excuse to uee the phrase 'daisy chain'.
Monster

Thursday, March 03, 2005 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

That photo resembles a 'position' you may have found yourself in as recently as Thursday night, does it not?

Friday, March 04, 2005 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valentines Day - HA - WOW!

Friday, March 04, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com