homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Cinco De Cinco And The Roofdeck Of Doom.

This Saturday marks my 5th annual Cinco De Mayo party, and I hope to see you all there. Click here for details. Click here, here and here for photos from past years. Have a look here for the currently optimistic weather report as it relates to pre-party roofdeck revelry. And finally - click here for a personal message from me which will be extended should you not show up for any reason other than having an acquaintance on a deathbed.



If the roofdeck is 'out' - meaning it rains, gets really cold or I'm hit by a passing bus between now and then - I still want to see you at the SideBar... even if I am hovering 10 feet off the ground, clueless as of yet to my own demise. None of that will probably happen, so let's just plan on more fun/alcohol abuse in the sun, and less ghostly manifestations. Aaaarrriba, bitches!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/olbeach/photos/oddments/dp_bonny.htm

Any relation?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

No relation. Is that Plymouth as in Massachusetts?

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Cpt. Pye!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 2:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plymouth MA, I believe so- looks like the same water you find in Plymouth.

Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:00:00 AM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com