homedavid.pyegalleryguestmap • myspace • contact • squidoo • rss

Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday's Quotelet: Stump The Chump.

Can I get a drum roll please... From the makers of Friday's Quizzlet, Pye In The Face is proud to bring you - Monday's Quotelet! This blog is at it's best when it's interactive, I'm a big fan of photo captioning contests, so it was only a matter of time until I introduced my own. It fell into place. The cookie crumbled. What comes around... came around. OK I'll stop.

I wanted to have some special rule or stipulation that would set this contest apart - but at the same time I don't want to be limited as to which sort of photo I use. I want the images to be current and topical. So it'll be real simple. I'll post a photo and get the ball rolling with a caption of my own. You guys can then try and top me. If someone manages to kick my ass, I'll concede objectively. But I have to warn you - I'm pretty good. Bragging rights will take the form of a "current caption champ" section on the left hand sidebar - complete with your own photo and everything. And with no further adue...


"Paula - just so you know, I voted myself off three times in the car on the way here."



14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kuhna Lingah... Kuhna, Kuhna Lingah! Come on baby... I guarantee that kitty in your video never made you pure like I am going to.

Sorry - that is all I got man... I would have put more time in it but I gotta go and this is the only thing I can think of other than... you know what - never mind. I don't want to insult anyone on your site.

BW

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:40:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

OK. Thanks for all... that. Things can only improve I guess.

Monday, May 02, 2005 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

"Randy, please. If I'd known you were going to try to eat my head, Farrah-wings first, I never would have told you that my hairspray is fruit-flavored."

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula "For FUCKS sake Randy, it's not an Ad break anymore..."

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ugh, let me get outta the way and you two can get down to business"

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Randy, I told you, don't be coming at me with your nasty ass, low carb breath. OK Dog??"

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paula, when I pucker my mouth like this does it make me look like more of an asshole?

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

I've got me in first place, Aubrey in second and Graeme in 3rd. I've also got a doctor on the way over to examine Monster's fevered brain. I'm glad JV sounded off, but I know he's capable of much better. Hopefully Sam will find his stride, too.

Keep at it folks, and better luck next week! These rankings are still subject to change.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Pye said...

Oh, honorable mention to Jennie.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Jennie SMASH! said...

But only because I'm cute. Seriously, not my best work. I'll do some warmups for next week...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the spirit of 4:20:

"C'mon Paula just one shotgun, it'll pack a buzz that will make even these idol a-holes sound good!"

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon, Paula, just one nipple...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are hard. Time will pay off...

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's late, but what about

"Randy, stop trying to discombobulate me with your big lips"

Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:47:00 PM  
Social bookmark this

Post a Comment

<< Home

davepye.com web
 

davepye.com